About the benefits of green tea.
Our diet has a large number of products. The quality of many of them is poor. However, despite the "harmfulness" of a product, we do not remove it from the list of "indispensable" products and leave it on the menu for decades.
- We start the morning with a cup of coffee, the taste of porridge and soup will not fully open for us if you do not add salt or pepper. Unfortunately, modern products, in addition to useful properties, can be harmful to the body.
- But there are practically irreplaceable products whose useful properties have been tested for years. Among them is ordinary tea. We are used to drinking black or green. Somehow it is not often possible to meet lovers of white tea. Although the cost of any grade depends more on quality, and not on color.
- Even in ancient times, they talked about the benefits, healing properties and dangers of these drinks. The development of science and technology, the technological process did not make innovations in the process of making tea, in the way this tasty and pleasant drink is used. Even our ancestors knew that tea is the main remedy for the common cold, which also serves to restore and strengthen the body.
- Black tea has contraindications, due to which abuse of this drink becomes dangerous to health. Black tea leaves contain caffeine. Its not enough. Only 2% of the total mass. But this amount is enough to permanently gain the status of a stumbling block for lovers of this drink.
What do experts say about green tea? Are there substances in this noble drink that can harm the human body? Is it safe to drink tea for people with high or low blood pressure? Can I drink a drink in unlimited quantities? Read about the effect of green tea on pressure in this article.
Which tea increases or decreases pressure: black or green?
- Without a fragrant hot drink, it is difficult to imagine the completion of a meal. However, many do not suspect that the habit of drinking many cups of tea during the day can provoke an increase in pressure. From one or two cups there will be no harm to health, but if you drink tea in unlimited quantities, then hypertension will soon remind you of unpleasant sensations.
- In alternative medicine, there are a large number of recipes that help to avoid pressure fluctuations. But not everyone knows that the way you feel after tea drinking largely depends on the method of brewing tea.
What tea is useful for:
- after drinking a hot drink, fatigue disappears
- metabolism improves
- cardiac activity normalizes
- there is an improvement in the digestive system
- drink is recommended to drink losing weight
- skin condition improves markedly (especially when drinking tea, which is classified as something between black and green tea - this is Oolong tea)
- as a prophylactic for cataracts
All of the above applies to the positive properties of tea. But tea has other properties that must be familiar with those for whom pressure normalization is important.What is green tea good for?
What type of tea affects blood pressure?
- If you belong to the category of people who often have a headache and a drop in pressure is noted, then you better opt for black tea. Headache is not necessary to stop the painkiller pill. If you drink a freshly brewed cup of black tea, your headache will disappear and your health will improve. However, it should be borne in mind that only a quality product has a therapeutic effect.
- If you have hypertension, then you are advised to drink drinks that help lower blood pressure. One such drink is green tea.
- The miraculous effect is explained by the elements present in the drink that decompose various fats, including cholesterol.
- By systematically adding green tea to your menu, you can reduce the pressure. The positive properties of the drink include improving the elasticity of the skin.
- Of course, both black and green tea are healthy. But due to the fact that a drink that is harmless at first glance can do much harm, pick up a variety of tea that does not harm the body.
Green tea: nutrition, vitamins and minerals, pressure benefits
- Starting in the morning with a fragrant noble drink, which is green tea, we stock up on the missing vitamins and minerals. With the onset of cold weather, the issue of the intake of vitamins and antioxidants (and green tea is also rich in them) becomes relevant.
- Green tea will quickly quench your thirst, bring pressure back to normal. In the fight against cancer, a green drink can be an effective way to prevent the disease.
- Hypertensive patients are recommended to use green tea. Its beneficial effect is due to the presence of flavonoids. The elasticity of blood vessels and heart depends on them.
Black tea is a source of caffeine, because of which the drink is contraindicated for people suffering from hypertension. Green tea also contains caffeine, but its dose is simply negligible, therefore it can not harm health.
- Immediately after drinking a cup of green tea, blood pressure may rise slightly, but it will normalize very soon.
- With hypotension, green tea cannot be drunk in unlimited quantities, because it is common for a drink to lower its pressure.
Properties of green tea:
- cooling drink
- quenches thirst
- improves performance
Why is green tea attributed a healing effect?
- The antioxidants that the green drink is rich in, perfectly cope with the removal of toxins and free radicals.
- Systematic use helps in the fight against cholesterol.
- Green tea is advised to be added to the obese menu.
- Drinking a drink is prescribed for dysentery because of its ability to destroy microbes.
- In the cold season, drinking tea is an excellent way to strengthen immunity.
- Those who regularly drink green tea note an improvement in memory, which is explained by the activation of brain energy. The drink is also effective as a remedy for fatigue.
- Another valuable property of green tea is that after a systematic intake of the drink, teeth and gums are strengthened, and plaque is reduced.
- Green tea is part of many cosmetics.
What is a part of green tea:
- calcium, fluorine, magnesium, phosphorus
- complex compounds of organic origin
- caffeine, due to which, after taking the drink, you feel vigor, a surge of energy, the brain activates, the mood improves
- minerals that affect the functioning of all organs
- catechins that outperform vitamins
Reduces or raises the pressure of green tea: the effect of green tea on human blood pressure
How does a drink normalize blood pressure? This is possible thanks to caffeine in tea.
The effect of caffeine:
- Able to stimulate cardiac activity. Significantly increases the amount of blood that is pumped into the heart.
- It also affects the vasomotor center in the brain, which is responsible for the state of blood vessels. There is an intensification of his activities. In the dilated vessels, the pressure does not change.
To increase the pressure, regular consumption of green tea is not enough. A comprehensive solution to the problem is needed here. It is necessary to fight with increased fatigue, weakness, including sports in your daily routine, walks, proper nutrition.
- Cardiac activity is enhanced by drinking green tea moderately and briefly. This action is based on the intake of caffeine in the body. The result is increased heart function.
- An overdose of caffeine can lead to the opposite effect.
How to drink green tea to lower blood pressure at high pressure: tips, tricks
- With hypertension, one green tea, even consumed systematically, will not be enough to achieve the desired therapeutic effect. Only the identification and elimination of the main causes of hypertension will help to recover.
- Green tea is taken half an hour before eating. Tea should be infused no more than 2 minutes. You can drink a drink in 1 hour or 30 minutes after a meal. At the same time, milk and sugar are not added to tea. You can sweeten the drink with honey. Drink from 3 to 10 cups of healing drink per day.
Video: Green tea and pressure, a drink for hypertension
How to drink green tea to increase blood pressure at low blood pressure: tips, tricks
With hypotension, it is recommended to reduce the dosage of green tea. Tea must be infused for at least 8 minutes. If acute hypotension is observed, then it is better to refuse tea altogether.
How many cups per day can you drink green tea to normalize the pressure?
Video: Green Tea and Pressure
Green tea from pressure: drink hot or cold?
- There is a misconception regarding the effect of different temperatures on the pressure of green tea. It is believed that when hot, this drink helps with reduced pressure.
- A cold drink is recommended for those who have high blood pressure. However, there are no precise medical recommendations regarding the temperature of green tea.
Green tea for pressure: contraindicationsContraindications
Green tea with lemon, ginger and milk from pressure: recipes
- To make tea with lemon and ginger, you do not need to carry out any special manipulations. It is enough to brew tea (high-quality) in the usual way.
- Add a little ginger root to the tea leaves. The infused drink is poured into cups. Milk is added. And so that tea acquires citrus notes, you can throw a slice of lemon into a cup.